Our Corporate Character Philosophy
At PAPP, we see ourselves as the partners of our clients. The long-lasting relationships we have to them is based on respect and honesty. We get to know them, understand their thinking and become aware of their needs.
- What visions and values form their specific corporate character?
- What is the core of their business and how can we communicate that character to the publics?
- cc is for "corporate character". "Corporate character" has a strong impact on the brand's success. We understand that our clients' companies are unique. Their corporate character distincts them from their competition and it is our job to make the beliefs and values they hold and the organizational culture that makes them a success both visible and clear.
- Because we see that "corporate character" is not simply a product of a mission statement, logo or advertising, we often think beyond the mere communication task and re-connect it to their core messages.
- This is also why we understand and reinforce the importance of a unified, consistent corporate design with no confusion in any outward communication.
- Strong analytical and conceptual approach.
- All creative work that says PAPP, really is PAPP. Run by the owner, we execute a very strict quality management.